Tuesday, September 8, 2009

DragonCon Day 4


DragonCon this year was the best yet. Even though I had some work up in the art show and print shop, I chose to put business aside and just have fun.

It was a real treat to see some of the props and costumes that some friends made for the convention. Check out the Volpin props Flickr photostream for pictures and the Volpin Props blog for more info. He and his fiance make some awesome stuff. Here they are in costume at the con:



Big Daddy, Little Sister, and a Splicer from the game Bioshock

2 comments:

Jeffrey Lai said...

you really have some beautiful work!
I esp love the pencils and your composition skills!

MuYoung Kim said...

Hey Kim! Sounds like DragonCon was another rousing success. Honestly, I have got to get my posterior over there one of these years. From what I gather, it's a sort of Artist Nirvana filled with amazing art, costumes, and Big, Big Daddies!