Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kingdoms of Legend Preview

I recently created an illustration for the upcoming game Kingdoms of Legend by Interaction Point Games and have been given permission to show a preview:




Here's some info on this guy from Interaction's website:

"Kingdoms of Legend is the name for the upcoming line of fantasy roleplaying game products from IPG. KoL is an alternate past Earth of ~1415 AD. This little guy is a cross between a maggot and a tunnel boring machine. That spits acid. Look for him in the upcoming first adventure in the new Kingdoms of Legend line of Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible products. "

To find out more about the game visit www.interactionpoint.com

2 comments:

MuYoung Kim said...

First, congrats on the work! From the looks and sound of it, seems like you're having a blast with this project.

As for the preview, it's just so...so...squishy. I know I'd lose a finger, but I just want to poke it.

Yeah, I need to get out more...:)

Charlie said...

Crank it out Kim. I'm so impressed when I see your new work!