Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Art Show Award

Well, Dragon con is over and now it's time to recover and get some sleep. It was great to catch up with some friends that I haven't seen since last year, and it's always fun meeting new people. I had a great time and I am especially excited and honored to have won an award from the Art Show. "Underneath It All" won the Juried Award for Best Color Piece. There was a great showing of some very impressive art, I'm glad to have had the chance to exhibit with so many talented artists. I'm very much looking forward to participating in next year's show.


3 comments:

Preston said...

I knew you were a winner the first time I saw your portfolio!

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

Congratulations! Beautiful piece!

Charlie said...

Grats Kim! Well deserved, I have that print hanging on my wall over my desk.